Yesterday I started editing all of the footage from the Open Art Evening at the Shire Hall Gallery.
went through all the footage selecting the best shots, I then synced
all of the audio to match the best shots with the best sound.
then edited more of the earlier footage I had collected, trimming down
clips and in some cases removing clips completely to make room for more
important footage from the Evening exhibition.
This morning I have
picked up where I left off last night, chopping up the footage of the
presenting side of the open art evening, and adding some cut away shots.
I am now going to spend the afternoon editing the winners interviews.
- Editing Elite Training Video
- Filming for Elite Training
- experimenting with adobe soundbooth - Starting fil...
- Speaking to Clients - Filming Wednesday
- Using GoPro in non-action events.
- Colour Correcting Open Art Stills
- Editing Over Exposed Background objects
- Editing Art Gallery Video - Burning DVDs
- Meeting Open Art - Folders in Premiere
- Colour Correcting Open Art
- Editing Open Art Interviews
- Editing Open Art
- Open Art
- Filming Drama
- Multi-Camera Production
- ▼ May (15)