A couple of days ago I was approached by someone who had seen the video that I had done for the County Council and they showed interest in me doing a similar video for them.
So after several phone calls
and emails the client and I have come to the agreement that start
filming Wednesday and have the video back to him a week later.
client wants a 20 - 30 minute video outlining the children on work
placements, what they do, what they learn, what their employers think
I feel that this is the perfect opportunity for me to gain
more experience filming as well as more experience working to clients
and meeting their briefs.
Wednesday I will be meeting the client at a mechanics in Telford where I will be filming.
have decided that I will be filming the whole thing on my DSLR and that
i will be using lapel mics for the interviews as they worked very well
for the interviews that I did for the Art Gallery video and the video I
did for the County Council.
I am really pleased for someone to
have been impressed enough by work for them to want a video done by me. I
am pleased that my video making skills have improved to the point where
other people can see quality in the work I do.
- Editing Elite Training Video
- Filming for Elite Training
- experimenting with adobe soundbooth - Starting fil...
- Speaking to Clients - Filming Wednesday
- Using GoPro in non-action events.
- Colour Correcting Open Art Stills
- Editing Over Exposed Background objects
- Editing Art Gallery Video - Burning DVDs
- Meeting Open Art - Folders in Premiere
- Colour Correcting Open Art
- Editing Open Art Interviews
- Editing Open Art
- Open Art
- Filming Drama
- Multi-Camera Production
- ▼ May (15)