This project has been pretty straightforward editing i think this is because i was very selective with the footage i was collecting on the day of filming.
A couple of the shots had the sound ruined but i
expected that as i was filming in a mechanics garage and for shots where
i was really bothered about the sound i used lapel mics to pick up the
speech of the person i was focusing on.
At the moment the project
is all laid down in order on the time line in Premiere Pro, i need to
sort out cut away shots and add titles as well as colour correct certain
- Editing Elite Training Video
- Filming for Elite Training
- experimenting with adobe soundbooth - Starting fil...
- Speaking to Clients - Filming Wednesday
- Using GoPro in non-action events.
- Colour Correcting Open Art Stills
- Editing Over Exposed Background objects
- Editing Art Gallery Video - Burning DVDs
- Meeting Open Art - Folders in Premiere
- Colour Correcting Open Art
- Editing Open Art Interviews
- Editing Open Art
- Open Art
- Filming Drama
- Multi-Camera Production
- ▼ May (15)