Yesterday i met with my client from the Shire Hall Art Gallery in Stafford so that she could view the first draft of the video i am doing for the Open Art Exhibition.
We watched the video through together
and decided to change a few things such as the title colour and change
the order of the presentation evening so that the award is given and
then followed by the interview of that winner, whereas before all the
awards were given back to back followed by the interviews all being
I have also found that creating folders in Adobe
Premiere Pro is a brilliant way to group footage. as i've grouped all
footage based on what day they were filmed on making it easier to find
the footage i need when i need it.
Tomorrow i am meeting the
client again for another viewing and hopefully the video will be up and
displayed in the gallery come this Saturday.
- Editing Elite Training Video
- Filming for Elite Training
- experimenting with adobe soundbooth - Starting fil...
- Speaking to Clients - Filming Wednesday
- Using GoPro in non-action events.
- Colour Correcting Open Art Stills
- Editing Over Exposed Background objects
- Editing Art Gallery Video - Burning DVDs
- Meeting Open Art - Folders in Premiere
- Colour Correcting Open Art
- Editing Open Art Interviews
- Editing Open Art
- Open Art
- Filming Drama
- Multi-Camera Production
- ▼ May (15)