Saturday, 25 May 2013

Colour Correcting Open Art Stills

I decided that the still images i had used in the open art video were a little bit dull. so rather than editing them in photoshop which i felt would be time consuming and would have the same effect of colour correcting in premiere. I used RGB curves, i upped the brightness and took down the green colouring as the back ground was a yellow colour, this made the pictures stand out from the background.

Before

Screen shot 2013-05-25 at 11.14.56

After

Screen shot 2013-05-25 at 11.14.51

BeforeScreen shot 2013-05-25 at 11.15.25

AfterScreen shot 2013-05-25 at 11.15.07

I feel that the pictures are a lot brighter and alot easier on the eye when colour corrected.

No comments:

Post a Comment