Just a quick post as I have just had a revelation while editing.
know it sounds quite stupid but I have only just realized how important
single frames are, I say this because while editing the sound of this
interview I realized that by trimming a few frames you can make it sound
as though the interviewee, is just talking not answering a question.
This is done by trimming the '"erm"s, "well"s and other starting's to
sentences making a sentence "erm well I started painting in..." to "I
started painting in..."
Simple but effective.
- Editing Elite Training Video
- Filming for Elite Training
- experimenting with adobe soundbooth - Starting fil...
- Speaking to Clients - Filming Wednesday
- Using GoPro in non-action events.
- Colour Correcting Open Art Stills
- Editing Over Exposed Background objects
- Editing Art Gallery Video - Burning DVDs
- Meeting Open Art - Folders in Premiere
- Colour Correcting Open Art
- Editing Open Art Interviews
- Editing Open Art
- Open Art
- Filming Drama
- Multi-Camera Production
- ▼ May (15)