Pages

Monday 22 April 2013

DVD Cover

Today I have been creating a DVD cover for the Foundations to Employment project i have been working on.
I created the DVD cover using Adobe Photoshop and used images that i have used in the video. one of the most useful things i used when doing this DVD cover was the guides to make sure all pictures and text were in line.
I took my inspiration from from other DVD cover such as the DVD cover for the film Samsara and a couple of David Attenborough DVDs, i chose these as inspiration as they are both informative, non-fiction style DVDs and i thought it would be fitting for my DVD cover to look similar to them as the DVD cover I am creating is for a factual documentary style program.
Image
The above image is of my completed DVD cover with guides.

No comments:

Post a Comment