Pages

Saturday 16 March 2013

Showreel/Progress

I've decided to start collecting footage for a showreel from past projects that I have done. I have found footage that shows both my skill with the camera and my directing skills.
Another thing I have noticed is how much my camera skills and editing skills have improved since last year. My most recent projects contain no camera jerks and the composition of my shots has improved a lot. Editing wise colour correcting has made a big improvement to the quality of my projects. In addition to this I have also improved from 3 years ago in the sense of using After Effects which i have used when necessary this last year and a half.
I now am also more capable of setting up and checking equipment something that has let me down when I first started studying video production. I noticed this as in a video a made 3 years ago the footage was glitchy due to the camera having dirty tape heads when filming and capturing.
Overall I didn't realize how much all aspects of my video production have improved the last 3 years due to experience and what I have learned from college/university.

No comments:

Post a Comment