Today while editing in Adobe Premiere Pro i stumbled across a short cut for razoring clips.
normal way to do this would be to place the guide on the point of the
clip that i wish to razor and then select the razor tool and click on
top of the guide. Well today i found that i can simply place the guide
on the desired point and press cmd + k (Mac) cntrl +k (windows), this
simply razors the clip at that point and when using the razor tool a lot
as i have been today you save a lot of time using this method.
- filming garden art.....again
- Like my new Facebook Page
- Today i set up a new email account gfoxvideoproduc...
- Reviewing Past Projects/learning
- Banshee New Sheriff Trailer
- Editing Secret Scenes from Banshee
- Planning for Gfox Productions
- Creating Gfox Logo/Ident
- GTA V Tralier Finished
- Learning While Editing
- GTA V Trailer
- TopBoy Channel 4 Trailer
- ▼ August (12)